Friday, April 15, 2011

Hallelujah!

Standing in awe of Jesus! :) Came to a little coffee shop today to study and the Lord turned it into a divine appointment. As I ordered a cup of coffee I got to talking to the cashier, who is a young girl about my age. She simply asked, "What are you doing this weekend?" I said, "Preaching the Gospel." and she said "Whats that?" Can you believe that? This girl had never heard the Gospel before! But Praise God that we crossed paths. After she made my coffee I stayed up at the counter for about ten minutes telling her about Jesus. I shared with her my testimony that I had lived 18 years of my life for myself, stuck in bondage to this world and Jesus Christ set me free. I also got to share with her how that Old Testament was written way before Jesus came, yet predicts him!! Hallelujah! She listened with open ears and an expression of true curiosity and interest on her face! She simply had never been told about Jesus.  This broke my heart but also brought me great joy to know that my God is not a liar when he says "Today is the day of Salvation!" (2 Corinthians 6:2) The good news was spread! And our conversation ended with her saying that she is going to start reading the Bible!! So simple :)) All it takes is a willingness and obedience. I beg you on this day to Repent and turn to Jesus! And if you know him, please do not hold the truth from anyone. You might be passing by that one person who needs to hear the Gospel, deny yourself and Preach! Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord and he is on the throne!! All Glory to God!!! If you are reading this and would like to help share the Good News come out to the Tenderloin tonight about 9pm we will be sharing the Gospel with many lost and dying people!

No comments:

Post a Comment